JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. – Missouri State Parks is now accepting nominations for a representative for equestrian-use trails to serve a three-year term on the Missouri Trails Advisory Board. The term length is Nov. 1, 2022, through Nov. 30, 2025. Members must be Missouri residents and must participate in the user group they represent.
Roles of the Missouri Trails Advisory Board include:
- Review, score and rank applications and make recommendations to the Missouri State Parks’ grants management section for funding.
- Annually review the recreational trail project application and open selection process.
- Develop project eligibility criteria including sponsor eligibility (what type of projects the state should consider for funding).
Anyone interested in learning more about the advisory board can at mostateparks.com/page/61887/missouri-trails-advisory-board-members.
To nominate an individual for the Missouri Trails Advisory Board, please submit the following information:
- Nomination form found on the Missouri State Parks’ website at: com/sites/mostateparks/files/MTAB%20Nomination%20Form.pdf
- Resume and/or other background information for the nominee.
- Two letters of recommendation.
Please submit the information electronically to email@example.com. Electronic submissions are preferred. Nominations can be mailed to: Missouri Department of Natural Resources, Division of State Parks, Grants Management Section, c/o RTP Planner, P.O. Box 176, Jefferson City, MO 65102-0176.
Please submit nomination form, resume and letters of recommendation to Missouri State Parks by Oct. 1, 2022. For more information, please contact the grants management section within Missouri State Parks at 573-751-7958, 573-751-0848 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on state parks and historic sites, visit mostateparks.com. Missouri State Parks is a division of the Missouri Department of Natural Resources.